ColourBangla, a web development & digital marketing agency, is seeking a talented and experienced Mobile Application Developer (Flutter) to join our team and work on several application projects on a full-time basis. It’s an office job with a fixed salary. Details will be discussed with the selected candidates.
Mobile Application Developer (Flutter)
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Experience with Flutter ( iOS and Android)
• Experience in multi-tiered distributed systems, web services
• APIs, and relational & NoSQL databases(MongoDB)
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Experience with Git, or other version control tools
• Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
• You possess strong knowledge of Flutter.
• You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard.
• Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Write efficient queries for core Data.
• Functional software that meets product requirements.
• Explore possible architectures for implementing new features.
• Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
• Suggest space and time-efficient Data Structures.
• Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
• Document the project and code efficiently.
• Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
• Communicate with the Project Manager regarding the status of projects and suggest appropriate deadlines for new functionalities.
• Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
• Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
• Maintaining software through product lifecycle including design, development, verification, and bug fixes.
• Resolve all the bugs reported by the Quality Assurance Specialist in a timely manner.
• Flexible work hours
• Yearly performance and salary review
• Bonuses (according to the company policy)